Communicate from anywhere. Based in Chester County, PA, H&R Telephones’ cloud-based PBX services allow you to use your phone in the office, at home, even on the go!
Whether it’s one-to-one, a small meeting inside or outside your company, or a company-wide meeting, H&R Telephones will design, install, and manage the right VoIP communications plan for your company.
Benefits of Moving Your Phone System to the Cloud
- No bulky telephone closets
- No system hardware except for phones
- No server to maintain
- Expense not capitalized
- Configure online or remotely
With the modernization of business, it has become imperative to set up innovative, reliable communications solutions. H&R Telephones provides the complete package. Using VoIP for voice, video, messaging, and collaboration, working remotely feels just like working onsite. You may find workforce productivity will increase as your employees feel even more engaged.
Why Choose Cloud-based VoIP?
In today’s new business world, do you ever wonder how many people are actually working remotely? You’re not alone. Upwork, a freelancer for hire website, asked the same question and more in a recent report.
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOUR TEAM/DEPARTMENT WAS, IS, OR WILL BE WORKING REMOTE AT THE FOLLOWING POINTS?
|BEFORE COVID 19||APRIL 2020||TODAY||12 MONTHS FROM NOW||5 YEARS FROM NOW|
Source: Upwork’s Future of Workforce Pulse Report
Why choose H&R Telephones for your VoIP company?
- Hands-on Service, including information gathering, configuration, installation and training
- Cost efficiency
- Enhanced security
- Increased mobility
- Seamless integration with critical business applications
- Unified business communications including voice, video conferencing, messaging, talk to text
- Ease of adding and subtracting seats onsite and remotely
- Utilization of newest technology allowing for reliable business continuity